A beautiful wooden fruit cage
Comes ready to build - the sticks simply snap into the hubs and you'll have the frame built in just 20-30 minutes.
Includes stainless steel feet and galvanised ground anchors to secure the pod but can also be attached to a wood or masonry base, using wood or masonry screws.
The stretchy fruit cage netting is thrown over the pod once complete and can be lifted for entry through the door.
Built with hubs - clever connectors that make geodesic domes quick, fun and easy to build.
- Diameter: 3.2m (10' 6")
- Height: 2.35m (7' 8")
- Interior Diameter with more than 1.82m (6') of height: 1.93m (6' 4")
- All exposed metal work is A2 grade stainless steel
- Hubs are made from UV resistant automotive grade plastic
- Natural untreated hazel or split chestnut hardwood poles
- Or treated machined birch hardwood poles
- 10x stainless steel feet
- 20x 10" galvanised nails / ground anchors
- 1x 8m x 8m high quality woven bird netting
- 40x hoop pegs for holding down netting
- 5 year guarantee on all hubs parts
- 2 year guarantee on all poles due to the nature of the material
Ships within mainland UK only.
Please enquire about shipping to Europe and the Rest of World.